- 26.75 INR
- 3 Years
- The integral enthalpy of solution of sodium carbonate is 28.1 kJ/mol for a 10% w/w aqueous solution. The Mohs hardness of sodium carbonate monohydrate is 1.3.
- Soda ash is used as a water softener in laundering: it competes with the magnesium and calcium ions in hard water and prevents them from bonding with the detergent being used, but does not prevent scaling. Sodium carbonate can be used to remove grease, oil, and wine stains.
We are a quality focused firm, engaged in the marketplace as a trader, importer and distributor of Sodium Carbonate. Also known as soda ash, this sodium salt of carbonic acid has high water solubility, thus forming basic alkaline solution. It is popularly used in glass manufacturing process as a flux for silica in order to lower down its melting point to some extent. The sodium carbonate is commercially produced through the solvay process from sodium chloride and limestone. Furthermore, this carbonated sodium salt compound is also water softener that neutralizes the effects of harmful minerals in the water.
- Iron(As Fe, On Dry Base)%: 0.0035max
- Insoluble Matter In Water%: 0.03max
- Loss On Ignition%: 0.8max
- Sulphate(As So4=On Dry Base)%: 0.03max
- Sodium carbonate is also used as a relatively strong base in various settings. For example, it is used as a pH regulator to maintain stable alkaline conditions necessary for the action of the majority of photographic film developing agents. It acts as an alkali because when dissolved in water, it dissociates into the weak acid carbonic acid and the strong alkali sodium hydroxide. This gives sodium carbonate in solution the ability to attack metals such as aluminium with the release of hydrogen gas.
- Ex Bhiwandi,Maharshtra
- 75 Per Week
- 1 Days
- 50 Kgs
- All India
Flat No.-202, Bldg - A/56, Anand Mangal Soc, Sector-3, Shanti Nagar, Mira Rd (E), Dist Thane,, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401107, India