- 30.00 INR
- NSAC dense soda ash is a premium quality product that combines a consistently high sodium carbonate content with very low impurity levels of chlorides and iron. ANSAC dense soda ash is guaranteed to be 99.2% pure, but has a typical purity level of 99.8%, resulting in more product when compared to a lower assay soda ash.
- Sodium carbonate is also used in the production of sherbet powder. The cooling and fizzing sensation results from the endothermic reaction between sodium carbonate and a weak acid, commonly citric acid, releasing carbon dioxide gas, which occurs when the sherbet is moistened by saliva.
- 5 Years
As the leading importer and distributor, we are engaged in offering Soda Ash & Soda Ash Dense to our valued patrons. It is an alternate name of sodium carbonate (Na2Co3) that is generally in a white crystalline powder form. The soda ash is mainly used in glass manufacturing process as it regulates the temperature in furnace for making various glass products like containers, fiberglass insulation, flat glass etc. As a good source of sodium ions, it is also used for manufacturing detergents, frizzy drinks, food preservatives etc.
- Classification : Carbonate, Caustic soda
- Type : Sodium Bicarbonate
- Boiling point: 1633 ÃÂ°C
- MF : Na2CO3
Manufacturers of quality flat glass, glass containers and detergents rely on the purity of ANSAC dense soda ash in making the world-class products their customers demand.
- Ex Bhiwandi,Maharashtra
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Bulk Quantity Per Day
- Ex Stock Days
- 50 Kgs Bag
- All India
Flat No.-202, Building -A/56, Anand Mangal Society, Sector-3, Shanti Nagar, Mira Road (E), Dist Thane,, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401107, India