- 45 INR
- Sodium hydroxide is a popular strong base used in industry. Around 56% of sodium hydroxide produced is used by industry, 25% of which is used in the paper industry. Sodium hydroxide is also used in the manufacture of sodium salts and detergents, pH regulation, and organic synthesis. It is used in the Bayer process of aluminium production. In bulk, it is most often handled as an aqueous solution, since solutions are cheaper and easier to handle.Sodium hydroxide is used in many scenarios where it is desirable to increase the alkalinity of a mixture, or to neutralize acids.
- Pure sodium hydroxide is a colorless crystalline solid that melts at 318 Â°C without decomposition. It is highly soluble in water, with a lower solubility in polar solvents such as ethanol and methanol. NaOH is insoluble in ether and other non-polar solvents
- 3 Years
base and alkali that decomposes proteins at ordinary ambient temperatures and may cause severe chemical burns. It is highly soluble in water, and readily absorbs moisture and carbon dioxide from the air. It forms a series of hydrates NaOHÂ·nH
2O The monohydrate NaOHÂ·H
2O crystallizes from water solutions between 12.3 and 61.8 Â°C. The commercially available "sodium hydroxide" is often this monohydrate, and published data may refer to it instead of the anhydrous compound. As one of the simplest hydroxides, it is frequently utilized alongside neutral water and acidic hydrochloric acid to demonstrate the pH scale to chemistry students.
- Potassium Hydroxide (as KOH) (Dry basis): % 90.00 min
- Potassium Carbonate (as K2CO3): % 0.5 max.
- Chlorides (as KCL): ppm 105.00 max.
- Iron (as Fe++): % 10.00 max.
- Ex Bhiwandi,Maharashtra
- 75 Per Week
- 1 Days
- 50 Kgs
- All India
Flat No.-202, Building -A/56, Anand Mangal Society, Sector-3, Shanti Nagar, Mira Road (E), Dist Thane,, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401107, India