- 59 INR
- Neutral pH of 7
- 132.8ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°F 56ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ°C
- 784 kg/mÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ³ Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- 58.08 g/mol Grams (g)
- 1.3588 at 20 deg C/D
- Acetone; 2-propanone
- EC No. 200-662-2. 1.2
- Analytical standard
- Flammable Organic Solvent
- Pharma ,Textile,Cosmetic.Acetone is the most commonly used solvent, which promotes protein precipitation and simultaneously dissolves nonpolar molecules like lipids.
The Acetone is organic compound with the formula & is a colorless, volatile, flammable liquid. They are the simplest ketone. Apart from this they are miscible with water and serves as an important solvent. They are typically used for cleaning purposes in the laboratory. The Acetone are mainly used as a solvent for various types of tests. Further they are tested by our quality assurance team to ensure they are pure. They can be availed from us at market leading price.
Acetone (CH, also called 2-propanone or dimethyl ketone, organic solvent of industrial and chemical significance, the simplest and most important of the aliphatic (fat-derived) ketones. Pure acetone is a colourless, somewhat aromatic, flammable, mobile liquid that boils at 56.2 Â°C (133 Â°F).
- Ex Stock,Bhiwandi,Maharashtra
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 75 Per Week
- 1 Days
- 160 Kgs Drum Well Packing
- All India
Flat No.-202, Bldg - A/56, Anand Mangal Soc, Sector-3, Shanti Nagar, Mira Rd (E), Dist Thane,, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401107, India